About a week ago we boarded "The Adventure", RiverQuest's newest boat in their fleet for a retirement party and what a great time we had! The staff on the boat was amazing! They were so friendly and accommodating from the moment we stepped on the boat until the moment were were docked and got off - and docking... they are champs!! The boat itself was also wonderful. There was ample space indoors and out. The cabin was spacious and offered ample room for food to be set out and a handful of seating and tables. The back of the main deck off the cabin offered ample outdoor space and was furnished with chairs to enjoy. The bow of the boat was also accessible to enjoy the view! Their was also a beautiful upper deck which was open but covered and had seating to enjoy. I can not rave enough about the experience we had aboard "The Adventure". Would recommend this to anyone looking for a unique venue to host their next function. A big thank you to RiverQuest and congratulations on the newest member of your fleet!
$1800. Up to 45 guests
- Two hours on-the-water
- One hour setup at the dock
- 1/2 hour "chill" time at the dock before guests disembark.
Quick clean-up of your and/or caterer supplies, we do final clean-up.
Note: Additional time may be added $300 per hour.
Catering Options: The following are great caterers that we have worked with and love to reccomend!
- Cloud Nine Catering - Website - ADVENTURE Luchoen Menus - Brunch Menu -(Contact Cloud Nine for dinner options.)
- RiverHouse Catering - Website
- Coffees Country Market Catering - Website
- Thimble Island Lobsterbakes - Website
- Mar Floral & Botanicals - Website
Have questions? View our FAQ's or Contact Us!